Chalk ABC Background

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Week of Seuss

On Monday we did this (dressed up for NEA's Read Across America Day):


It took Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday to complete our glyphs & -at books (in his tummy):


And then today we did this - build a __ocket in your pocket & describe it.  My favorite:

My locket is surfing in the sink.  He is going to the beach to get a sun tan.  He is swimming to impress the girls that are swimming.

 Some Cat in the Hat directed drawings:







Mine.  But I couldn't decide which of the kids ones I loved best...they're all so good!

Tomorrow we'll wrap up with a little bit of If I Ran the Zoo & writing opinions about our favorite Dr. Seuss book.  Mine - Horton Hatches the Egg.

I'm out of Dr. Seuss shirts (I have 4) so I'm going shopping for a 5th one!

How do you celebrate Dr. Seuss?  One day (NEA's Read Across America) or all week - like I do with my Kinder teamies?

I really love it -

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment