Chalk ABC Background

Friday, December 19, 2014

5 for Friday



So wrapped up with students on Thursday & had a few moments this morning to post about our crazy week.

On Monday & Tuesday we learned all about The Polar Express & the students enjoyed watching the movie in the mornings.  In the afternoon we learned some economics - focusing on wants/needs & goods/services.  We assessed our learning by creating iWant/iNeed apps for our Techy Santas:



On Wednesday we introduced How the Grinch Stole Christmas by drawing - check out these beauties:






I think they did such a great job!



Thursday we walked into the room only to find Jingles here:



We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" & celebrated with a Green Grinch Party:







There were a lot of people, but it was all MERRY!


And after all that, I was cleaning up my room & stumbled upon an envelope {I kinda freaked out thinking, "Uh, oh...I bet this was a note from the office & I forgot to give it to a kiddo!"}.  But, inside was this:

And to top it all off my Donors Choose project was fully funded, thanks to 8 generous donors!  I can't wait to get my tools & put them to work with my Kinders.

Just because it's been such a wonderful week - here's a 6th & 7th pic...me in all my Grinch glory & my favorite quote:



Wishing you a 3 x too large heart,

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment