Chalk ABC Background

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

We Love Books - Teach Like a Champion


So Deanna is having another fun linky - books about improving our craft, teaching.

One of the best P.D. book studies I attended was for a semester, based on this book:


Teach Like a Champion is chalk-full of strategies to engage & enhance instruction in classrooms.  What I loved most about this book was the techniques are things we do, they just need refinement & intentionality behind them.  I loved the ideas that are given for questioning!

A few things I use regularly are "Vegas!," "Board = Paper," & "100%" - if you're looking for a book that is filled with ideas for management, engagement, & instructional best practices, check it out!

* I LOVE both of the Debbie Miller books she shared in her post too - they have provided lost of texts & literacy techniques I use consistently! *

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment