Chalk ABC Background

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

So it has been a full week in Kindergarten - haven't blogged in who knows how long...so I'm pretending that I've never been gone - Denial, YEP!

So I was looking through some old boxes & found some gems - TBT for sure:




I was gonna add them to my EOY slide show...to make the kids laugh at how crazy I looked in Kinder & 1st.  They get such a kick out of it.

I had so much fun getting Mother's Day projects together - thanks to Laurie Nelson {my amazing teammate} & Susan McCormack {a wonderful paraprofessional, who works daily in my room as a 1-on-1 with a student}.  We made a "Mom Poem Book" and the kids drew the cover.

Project 64 is going strong & the kids artwork/pencil grips/fine motor is reflected in it!!

T.G.I.F. & thanks to all my teacher peeps - we do hard work for the kids,

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment