Chalk ABC Background

Monday, February 10, 2014

Gotta Keep 'em Separated!

Comin' at ya with a fun way to *organize* your 120 Crayola Crayons.  Check this out:


Yes, it's a tackle box (AKA: 120 crayon organizer).  Wendy showed me hers & I had to have one!  Well I searched high & low in Colorado Springs, but couldn't find any at Bass Pro Shops, Target, or Wal-Mart.  So, I used Amazon (since I'm Prime, I get free shipping) & it was $14.99.  If you like it, look for Plano brand 3734.

The back has additional storage - for Pentel pencils or my Twistables!
The trays stand up or tilt, to help you find that "just right" color!
I'm also looking forward to bustin' out these beauties...

Kneaded erasers - SO COOL!
Sayonara eraser boogers...these are like silly putty erasers!

Another cool addition is this:


I am getting so excited to introduce the New & Improved organization for my drawing/writing/book making center/station!

It's nice to be organized {sort of - my closet is "shameful" AGAIN}, *well* my crayons are & this is after all CRAYON confessions!  Have a good night,

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment