Chalk ABC Background

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gettin' My Olympics On!

So I was all kinds of excited to start our Winter Olympic unit - Ol' Man Winter has different plans:


Folks that is without wind chill, it's more like -24....Brrr!

And here's a funny:


So we had a 2nd Snow/Cold day today.  I'm kinda bummed because that pushes our unit to start even LATER than I originally planned (100s Day is now 2/12, originally 2/10)

- Oh Well!

I publish books every year in the spring & since I've got TEAM USA gold on the brain...our theme this year is Winter Olympics!

I got the cutest graphics:


And some fun packets to help with Olympic terms & centers for the next few weeks:



Now let the games begin!  (I'm sure I'll add more pics of our medal graph & writing...)

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment