Chalk ABC Background

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

My monthly link-up with Farley @ Oh Boy Fourth Grade:


I'm so excited for my 11/20 plans to see Michael Buble...my 2 friends are coming with me & we are STOKED!

I was so anxious for picture day this year & I got THE. CUTEST. SHIRT. from Eddie Bauer.  I saw one it the store, but it wasn't quite what I wanted, so I went online.  I found an ivory one.  Let me tell you I was so worried it wouldn't come in time - it arrived the night before, nothing like last minute!  I go so many compliments on it - I love the lace details.  If the pic turns out & you can see the shirt, I'll post the pictures {I don't really like posting pics of myself - I tried taking a selfie...they WEREN'T cute, so nixed that idea}!

My parents bought a house, in Mormon Lake, AZ.  Pretty much next door to my Aunt.  Guys, they bought it over the internet/phone...WHO DOES THAT?  My dad said it was a "God thing" and I agree...perfect location & it's their forever home!  So, that means I have to get myself in gear...I need to see about moving too.  My family is MY WORLD - I will live where my parents live, unless I'm married & then life has other plans (maybe).  As of yet though, I will go where they go & I'm HAPPY to be by my bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD - my sister!!

Loving that I am making plans to get my house together...new tile in the bathrooms/laundry room, hanging curtains in my bedroom, & taking an IKEA shopping trip for shelves!

My class this year is doing GREAT & I'm so ready to tackle September with my Kinders,

Miss Kristan King :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment