Chalk ABC Background

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ever Heard of...

Howard B. Wigglebottom?

Well, my teammate turned me on to a FANTASTIC {& free} website called wedolisten.org.  It has animated books starring Howard B. Wigglebottom.  I was browsing the site and fell in love with the books and format - perfect for teaching our kiddos some self-control.

There are also songs available to enhance the stories - and you know how this girl LOVES to sing/dance with her littles!!

Go check it out...I can't wait to share some of Howard's adventures with my Kindies - I'm especially excited to show the bullying themed animated books.  I think it's so important to remind the young ones how/when to tell.

Hope you find it as helpful as I did {thanks Julie!},

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment