Chalk ABC Background

Friday, August 12, 2016

Data & ATB

So new school & new expectations.

Excited to try my hand at All Time Best.  Not sure if you're familiar with this system - my school is implementing an ATB program school-wide.

Here's what my data wall looks like currently:


We take 5 question quizzes/tests every week in ELA & Math.  I graph the data & discuss.  Here is my ATB graph:


Here is my math priority standards graph:


Here is my ELA priority standards graph:


I also add a DIBELS Next stack graph, but I have to redo it because I dropped from 29 to 22 students & when I made my graph I had 2 absent kiddos!!

How do you chart & discuss data in your district/school/classroom?  Any ATBers out there with some tips or tricks?

Happy Data Charting,

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment