Chalk ABC Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Finding Your Spot!

Moving is tough!

Heck, change is tough.  Heard that moving is one of the top 5 hardest things to do...can I get an "Amen!"

Last May, I moved states.  It was hard to leave a 10 year spot in one district.  REALLY HARD to leave my team of 5 years, that was probably harder than boxing up everything.  That final good-bye in the parking lot when none of us wanted to pull out first...whew, pass a tissue!!

Well, new state. New district.  Last year was...c-to-the-razy!

And this year, starting over, again!  God made a way when there seemed to be none - He's awesome at that.  I endured a year that taught me a lot, about who I want to be & rising above.

So, here I am - AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!  Blessings come in many forms & I am SUPER pumped and rejuvinated to start Kindergarten, in AZ, at my new district, & my new (albeit familiar) school.  My sister is around the corner (LITERALLY, teaching 1st grade) and really, it's AMAZING!!  See, God thing!

Here is how my room looks (and yes I'm open to change; however, no matter the school, or district my room just comes together to make my own familiar, special, HAPPY place - so many of the features you'll see have carried over & some are new).  Check it out:

Come on in, Follow the yellow brick road to Rm. #118.

Thanks Michelle Hannah for my awesome vinyl lettering (customized)!

My easel - Donor's Choose is AWESOME!

Carpet area

Calendar & puppet theater (in right corner) station

Objective & Daily schedule area...1/2 of our Reading Focus Wall

Document camera & my desk - oh the cords & clutter!!  Bottom left is our "Chrome book Station"

Front board, divided for my projection & other 1/2 for Reading focus wall poster.

My 1st MPES parent gift (her son's in my room - she's a staff member, teaches 5th).

Writing station

Wicked Word wall & play-do station

Table Tubs, sink, drinking fountain, & cupboards

More cabinets and storage - block station & some of  our classroom library.

Our Listening Station, Classroom Library, All time Best & Data wall of "OZ"some Goals!

Sensory Table Station, recess door, color/shape wall, bathroom, & storage closet.

Reading table - where the "MAGIC" happens!  Don't you love my new IKEA red chair?

Behavior Clip Chart

Math manipulative storage

Built in cubbys!

And bless...my new "closet-o-shame"...already a mess, oh well!  Closing the door & tackling that problem Scarlett O'Hara style..."Tomorrow's another day!"
 This folks is my new home.  Have a great year, I'm so excited for my fresh start.

There's no place like....SCHOOL!

Miss Kristan King

3 comments:

  1. Your room looks great!!! I too made a big move in June and I am still trying to find a job! Congrats on your new job.

    April
    http://www.wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete