Chalk ABC Background

Friday, October 4, 2013

More Farm & Butter!

Today we took our annual trip to the Farm/Pumpkin Patch.  It was windy, but the rain stopped early in the morning, so it wasn't HORRIBLE - just cold!

Here's how our morning went - in pictures:








Once we returned around 12:00, we ate lunch.  In the afternoon we graphed & wrote about our favorite farm animals.  Then, we made butter {I forgot to buy mini bagels to serve the butter, but my WONDERFUL Dad, who is on furlough, ran to the store & delivered them to my room - just before we went on our trip, XOXO Padre!!}

Here we are shakin' what our mommas gave us:





It was a great day - didn't leave work until 7:45pm - cleaned up farm & set up for pumpkins next week.  Plus, I had to get my ducks in a row...next week is Parent/Teacher Conferences & I have a 7:20am one scheduled on Monday!  {What was I thinking?!?!  Well, obviously it's not "No!"}

I'm headed to the bath with a warm chai tea latte - TGIF indeed!!

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment