Chalk ABC Background

Saturday, July 27, 2013

"OZ"-i-fied Classroom

So my room looks like a rainbow threw up, mostly green though!

Welcome to my Wizard of Oz Kindergarten classroom - follow the yellow brick road to learning in Room #3:













I'm almost through, but READY for "Meet the Teacher" night on Wednesday.  My teammate made confetti & typed a poem, they're STINKIN' *CUTE*!  I will share when I can grab a pic - before/after B-2-S.

I still need a Somewhere Over the Rainbow poster & a yellow brick road/sign post for the hall.  If all else fails & my Capturing Kids Hearts 3 day training prompts me to just stay home on Mon. & Tues., I can copy all I need on Wed. 7/31 after meeting my Kinders & families from 5-6:00pm.  While typing this I just thought, I need to download the "Wizard of Oz" soundtrack  OR play my "Wicked" soundtrack...FUN!!!

Then, I'll be all set for our First Day of School on Thurs. 8/1 - I'm excited to meet my new 2013-14 kiddos!!

Happy Back to School,

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment