Chalk ABC Background

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Seuss is on the Loose!

So I love NEA's Read Across America - I love it so much that I teach all things Seuss for a whole week.  This year we'll celebrate it on Th. because Fri. is a PLC/Report Card Prep. Day without my Kinders.

Well, that was the plan - then the snow started at recess on Tu. afternoon!

Another 3 day work week (Mon. had a 2 hr. delay too, I didn't know because I planned for the whole day *with sub plans* for a ME DAY: dentist appt. & hair cut) - then today a delay turned into a SNOW CLOSURE!

So...3 days to teach President's Day last week & then 3 days to teach Seuss, {we might have to play catch-up for my One Fish, Two Fish glyphs...I can't miss my 2nd Glyph Girls purchase!}

And of course I used some Cat Stuff from Deanna & amazing centers from Growing Kinders.

Here's what I'm wearing tomorrow with JEANS on a Th. - man, I love my principal...
Does anyone else get excited for a jeans day/week, besides on a Fri.?

Turns out I ROCK THE HOUSE! {not the iPhone} :0)
Happy Wed. - SNOW DAY for me!

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment