Chalk ABC Background

Friday, February 1, 2013

How Do You Measure Up?

Well I may have 25 Kinders, but my principal gave us a para/aide in January.  Can I just say...I LOVE HER!  Alyssa is mine from 8:30-12:00 every Thursday.  She copies, she progress monitors, she assesses, she reads with, practices handwriting, & she DRAWS!

Everyone needs an Alyssa!

All over Pinterest are penguin measuring ideas - I wanted them, but got behind because of my committee work & helping my parents paint/move furniture.

So...Alyssa spent Th. morning drawing 2 penguins (an emperor & fairy penguin).  I cut them out & added labels.  We had a blast Th. afternoon deciding who was shorter, taller, and equal to the 2 penguins.

Here's how we measured up:























We wrapped up Antarctic Adventures Week 2 nicely & the kids LOVED this unit!

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment