Chalk ABC Background

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"You're a Mean One...

Mr. Grinch."

We had a blast culminating the 1st semester with some Grinch AWESOME-NESS!  Of course we used Deanna Jump's unit, but the snow day prevented us from making our Grinch glyphs {next year Glyph Girls!}.

Here are some photos:



His grandma made the tie & vest ensemble, just for our 2012 Grinch Day!!

Cutest Cindy-Lou-Who EVER!!
I don't know about yours, but our Green Grinch Party was FAB - so doing that again!!  We even had a dad dress up and pass out our green licked candy canes - the kids thought it was GREAT.

My Grinch hat was new & check out my green Chucks!!



Parent volunteers loved the snowman chocolate bars {with fuzzy socks tied on top as the hat}..."Thanks SNOW much for volunteering!"  Sorry, I don't have a pick {forgot to snap a shot} but they were loved & super fun - the best part, they're very reasonably priced too!  I'm pretty sure the idea came from a teacher blog/pinterest...I get so many ideas from both, but I couldn't find the post/link.

Merry Christmas I'm off to shop/wrap & enjoy my family,

Miss Kristan King :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment