Chalk ABC Background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crate Seats & Quick Home-made Tee

So, finished my crate seats:




And while blog stalking browsing this morning before church, I saw Reagan's post about her Gingerbread Week plans...came within 2 mins. of getting a FREEBIE {UGH, bummer for me!}.  Anyway I LOVED Reagan's Oh Snap! shirt, she e-mailed to tell me it was from Wal-Mart.

So off to Wally World I went...the only one in town I hadn't been too {and won't go alone after 4:00pm} like her, they only were in the Jr. section.  Jr. I AIN'T!!  So, my mom {who loves me too much} helped me cut the graphic off the Jr. shirt & sew it onto a plain long sleeved cotton tee.  What do you think?


Reagan, I hope you don't mind...I TOTALLY stole your idea & made it for me!!!

Hope your week is just gingy!!

Miss Kristan King :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment