Chalk ABC Background

Friday, March 2, 2012

And the Winner is...

US - Room 13!  We won the school's door decorating contest.  And yes, I know the pic isn't a door (it's actually a window across the hall - but I needed more room)!  Yes, I'm in a 12 Step program - "Hello, I'm Kristan & I'm a wall hog!" 
Anyway, gotta love our enrichment teachers {planned all the Seuss-ational activities this week, including a raspberry/poppy seed cake with whipped icing delivered to the Teacher's Lounge - Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss...YUMMO!}.

Cute, right?!?!

{Special thanks to Deanna Jump - for her FANTASTIC Dr. Seuss Glyph packet - use the link & get yours in her TpT store!!}

We had a great Seuss-filled Friday with our 5th grade buddies.  Check out some reading/oobleck/zoo memories we made today:







Seuss Day comes but once a year,
And when it comes it brings GREAT cheer!

Toodles,
Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment