Chalk ABC Background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Little Scarecrow Action

Yesterday was Scarecrow Day!  It is so much fun seeing the Kinder's costumes - who loves a dress up day {I DO!!}?!?!


We did rotations - one room made a scarecrow shape glyph, I did a roll & color sheet, another teammate did a retelling of The Little Old Woman Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything, we also had living/non-living charades, & finally, a more/less quantity comparing activity.  We had everything covered - I have THE BEST teammates.  My rotation was so calm & relaxing...may have been the "Three Scarecrows" song I had on replay!

Fall is in the air - up next week FARM!  We're preparing for our annual trip to the farm/pumpkin patch.  Pumpkin Center Day is all ready to go too...we will be busy for the next 2 weeks.  But, Fall Break is right around the corner & those 2 weeks in October are calling to me - I just have report cards, parent/teacher conferences, a field trip, & pumpkin centers to get through...

I think I can!  Doesn't this time of year just beat all - I LOVE all of 2nd Quarter, it's my FAV.

My morning is full of Professional Development tomorrow, TGITh./F!

Miss Kristan King

No comments:

Post a Comment