Chalk ABC Background

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Resolution Anyone?!

So lots of New Year's posts are going up - resolutions. Well I want to just focus a little more on this:


MY Family.

I love work, but with everything going on it seems that I get fired up to do this or try this & often run myself down {hence sickness before Christmas, that I still can't manage to get over}.

I love my parents & siblings - I need to focus less on "work" and more on deepening/involving myself with things outside of the classroom!  Leave it there...don't let it consume me & my time with my family.  We have a BLAST together - see...


Plus, I should just start taking care of myself better {exercise, read the Bible, & eat healthier} so I'm hoping to give myself a little more attention in 2014.

Here's to trying,

Kristan

No comments:

Post a Comment